fingers !!!! // Sunday, December 6, 2009
|
3:04 PM |
![]() I'm so going to KILL Bento for biting my Spongebob Squarepants plushie T^T I just bought this 2 weeks ago and now..... *speechless* I don't careeeeeeeee~ I want my Spongebob plushie back *cries* and just now when I clear and edit some of the photos in my digital cam, I found THIS "nice" pic of my bro !!! XDDDD --> http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2612/4161742745_15b4de1797.jpg WARNING !!!! Don't click on the link if you don't wanna get a heart attack ! when I first saw this pic, my first reaction was "O_O WTF !!! are you trying to polluting my camera with your "nice" pics ?" But then.....when I see this pic for the second time, I think it's quite....funny ?! XD (P/S : bro went for a 4D3N camp, won't be at home till this coming Wednesday, so....he won't know what I've done, MWUAHAHAHA~ *evil sis*) |


Older entries