more and more boy bands // Sunday, October 4, 2009
|
4:36 PM |
Nowadays with the debut of so many boy bands, the competition in k-pop industry is sure getting tougher O_O ![]() ![]() (from top left in the photo) Ex-TYKEYS member Jung ByungHee (22) |1987.11.06 Kim Sang Bae (18) | 1991.04.29 Yang Seung Ho (22) | 1987.10.1(from bottom left in the phot0) Lee Joon (21) | 1988.02.07 - He acted the role of the younger version of Rain’s character in Hollywood movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ Bang CheolYoung (18) | 1991.03.10 Younger brother to actress Go EunAh[pics & info from : (from bottom left in the phot0) Lee Joon (21) | 1988.02.07 - He acted the role of the younger version of Rain’s character in Hollywood movie ‘Ninja Assassin’ Bang CheolYoung (18) | 1991.03.10 - Younger brother to actress Go EunAh [pics and info credit : http://jtunecamp.wordpress.com] 2.) Child Of Empire (from Star Empire Entertainment) ![]() OMG !!!!!!!!! so many ulzzangs XDDDD *drools* can't wait for their official debut in November XD 9 members....hmm.... male version of SNSD ? XD *crapping* out of 9 members, I only know Moon Joon-yeong and Park Hyun-sik >_< 3.) SHU-I (from DSP Entertainment) ![]() SHU-I stands for So Hot Union of Idols. When I first found out who are they, I thought they are some new boyband from Japan cz all of them are so jpop-ish O_O All I know is this band consists of 5 members -> Hyungjun(same name with SS501's hyungjun ? o_O) ,Minho(again.....same name with SHINee's Minho), Jinsuk(dancer), Changhyun(OMG !!!! Caca's Changhyun XD), and Insuk(leader). (P/S : SHU-I (슈아이 = "handsome / good looking in mandarin ?) XD ![]() Hyungjun (박형준) (born 1989) ![]() Changhyun (전창현) (born 1988.06.09) ![]() Minho (박민호) (born 1989.02.01) ![]() Jin Seok (박진석) (born 1991.01.22) ![]() In Seok (황인석) (born 1988.02.19) now they split R-eal into groups, with soonyoung and Jin-woong in B2Y, Inseok and Changhyun in SHU-I, where's Sang-il ? T^T [credits : AllKpop+SHU-I Official Thread @Soompi] |










Older entries