Memoirs of Genting // Monday, October 5, 2009
|
|
Finally I have the time to update my blog with pics I tk at Genting XDDD I'm supposed to upload it yesterday but who knows imageshack and photobucket just hate me so much T^Ttalking about my 2D1N trip @ Genting, actually me planned this with sis and bro right after mum and dad went to France XDDDD *evil* sis and I actually lied to dad that our house phone "sudah rosak, tak boleh pakai. call our mobile phone !" XD if they ever found out we lied, sure they will slice us into pieces.WHEN? : Oct 2, 2009 (Friday) - Oct 3, 2009 (Saturday)WHO? : Caca, her sis, bro and cousin, a total of 4 "human" XDWHAT? : 2D1N trip @ Genting HighlandsWHERE? : Theme Park Hotel, Genting HighlandsWHY? : want to relax and have fun XD arrived at Theme Park Hotel around 2PM. *sigh* these 3 "animal" never change their clothes huh ? o__O took this pic of sis and bro when riding "Rio Float" @ First World Indoor Theme Park XD I don't know why I just feel like want to call bro "retard" =__= sis actually hugged this "man" and took a pic with him while we ride the gondola.(sis : he knows how to sing !!!! XD) the girl with red colored t-shirt is my cousin, Qi (she's 1 year younger than my bro) I was wondering....will Jonghyun and I ever become a couple if we ever have the chance to cross this bridge XDDD *crapping*(sis : this is totally nonsense =__=) ok.....I know I look stupid + retard wearing this 3D spec + this pose =__= *bangs head*I just don't know why I feel like want to do this once I got this 3D spec on~ Tada~ it's sis' turn to take pic XDDDD she refuses to do the pose I did earlier because she sez she don't want to look like a retard like me =___= took this pic of bro while waiting outside First World Cineplex to watch "G-Force" at 1:30am >_< (it's almost 4am when we are back at hotel). looks so nervous while waiting for her turn to ride "Super Toboggan" @outdoor theme park XD but look at Qi !!! she looks so happy with her "V" peacessu sign XD after a few hours @ outdoor theme park, we went to Genting Hotel's Coffee Terrace to eat buffet, 1 pax = RM56+ *faints* I don't know what is this actually.....it tasted kinda like mango + egg O_O *hearts* strawberry and chocolate XDDD can you believe that I actually took this pic while I'm spinning ? XD I feel so like want to climb the tree and eat all the strawberries >_< PUAHAHAHA~bought this Hana-Dan final dvd @ first world's speedy video shop XD |