away~ // Thursday, October 1, 2009
|
|
Caca will be away for 2 days~ WHY ?! because she is going to Genting with her sis and bro and also relatives tomorrow, and will be back on Saturday (oct 2~ oct 3) XDah~ mum and dad still @ France (please COME BACK FAST, I want my L brand passport cover T^T) nowadays I'm so in love with SJ-M's new single album :D (I *hearts* Blue Tomorrow this song) and oh~ yesterday was Ayu's bday (I'm so sorry for the late bday wishes >_<) I don't know what's wrong with me, after I installed Photoshop @ my macbook air, I just feel so lost, everything seems to be not in the correct order, I can't ps something which looks 'OK' or 'normal' T^T so I guess I will stop ps-ing for a while to get more inspiration~ wait till I'm back with my new ps works XD These are the 2 banners I made before I'm on PS hiatus >_< XXXXXXXXXX I WILL BE BACK WITH GREAT PS WORKS IN NO TIME XD |