FREEEEEEEEEE~ // Monday, September 14, 2009
|
10:53 AM |
So much has happened recently...lets seeee.....firstly I went to SS501's fansigning session@ One World Hotel, Bandar Utama,and yessssssss~ I've finally met Ayu XD and today~I'm freeeeee~ WHY ?! becauseeeee...exam is O-V-E-R XD had my first paper on September 8th and the last paper on Sept 14 (today).....can't online for the past 2-3 weeks because I don't want myself get hooked and stucked in front of my laptop. and ARGHHH~ talking about laptop, it reminds me of something @E#%^%&^&* that happened few days ago. My Macbook is infected by virus and my bro said he can help me to reformat it, I said ok then...before he reformat, I told him 100000000000 times not to touch anything in my D Drive, but who knows THIS F-ING BRAT deleted all my stuffs, my MVs, performance cuts, PS works, PS brushes and textures....basically he just deleted everything, what makes me more angry is...he didn't even apologize !!! >_< WTF....I'm so mad that I actually slapped and kicked him, if sis didn't come to stop me, I think I've already bang his head on the wall =__= ok....I know I'm violent :( I thought I can transfer all the sutffs to my new Macbook Air, but who knows....everything is GONE FOREVER *cries* I have to start everything from zero again, and this is what I called "from hero to zero" =__= |

Older entries