SS501 persona // Wednesday, August 19, 2009
|
9:32 AM |
was watching 8TV 8e news yesterday, and they adapated a report from Japan's ent news about SS501 1st asia tour concert in Tokyo, I was not really paying attention to what they are talking till they mention “这次的演唱会将会涵盖多个亚洲国家包括台湾,新加坡,泰国,马来西亚和香港等国家。”OMG !!!! did they just mentioned MALAYSIA ????!!! yes .....they did, they MENTIONED MALAYSIA !!! this is trueeeeeee, SS501 1st asia tour concert is REALLY COMING TO MALAYSIA XD I wanna see my youngsaenggieeeeeee XD all this while, I thought the news about SS501 asia tour concert coming to Malaysia is just pure rumours, and I even told my fren" if they are really coming, I wil chop my head off and let you kick it like a ball" =__= and immediately yesterday after 8e news ends, she texted me and sez "PUAHAHAHA~ caca....I bet you must have watched 8e news, I will get you a sharp meat cleaver so that you can chop your head off in one shot" =__= Labels: ss501 |

Older entries