notification of lawsuit by Micky, Jae and Su // Monday, August 3, 2009
|
12:06 PM |
I still can't believe that the 3 of them actually filed a lawsuit against SM Ent to request a disposition to have them released from their contracts on July 31,that's very brave of them to do this,me support them to do so because you see...SM only treat them as a money tool to dig $$$$, and I found the full notification of lawsuit @ newsen. all I can say is "THIS IS INHUMAN" after finish reading the whole statement, maybe the reasons below that makes Micky, Jae and Su decided to file a lawsuit against SM. 1. TVXQ only get 3~4 hours sleep a day, This is all i can do, to translate and restructure, don't like my translation ?! click the "X" button then, I don't really care what you think about me. Labels: tvxq |

Older entries