back !!! // Wednesday, August 19, 2009
|
9:20 AM |
finally I'm updating my blog again after "missing" for one whole week T_T fyi, I've been admitted to the hospital last Saturday because of high fever, and the next day doctor told me that I got Dengue Fever =__= I'm so depressed when mum say that I am sick and I can't go to Sunway for the MTV World Stage Concert.So...see what happened ? I MISSEDD 2AM !!!! Bun told me that they came to Malaysia for the post party *cursing* This is NOT A HOLIDAY ! because I've been carrying this stupid intravenous drip around for almost 3 days, and blood test 4 times a day is killing me T^T and yesterday morning me went downstairs to buy newspaper and OMG !!! I found out that there's a Starbucks next to the specialist clinics XDDD (P/S : caca is now on9-ing @ Starbucks XD) and ah~ Doctor told me that my progress shows positive result, by any chance, I can be discharged from the hospital latest by Friday <333 |

Older entries