my left hand~ // Wednesday, July 15, 2009
|
9:03 AM |
Yesterday was my 2nd day standing guard outside SM Ent with other fans...and again...I didn't manage to see SuJu, SHINee or any other group T^T I didn't stay there for too long because it started to rain around afternoon, so I went to Gwanak-gu to visit SNU XD and you just can't believe how strict the security is, the security guard outside the uni told me to keep my camera away when i was about to take pics of SNU's building =__= next...I went to their admission office to ask about the Fall 2010 admission/intake for international students, and guess what...the admission officer there told me the registration for Fall 2010 intake is not open yet, and then she give me that oh-for-heaven's-sake look and throw me the international students admission guide and ask me to leave at once =__= fine...I leave then...I just can't believe a well known university's officer can be this rude to foreigners *pissed* Yesterday I went to KTR for the 4th time and OMG !!! I don't feel like want to go to there anymore...you just can't believe what happened to me yesterday at KTR T^T Yesterday when I was at KTR, I accidentally dropped my placard on the floor and wanted to picked it up, but who know,this fan who is standing beside me (from what I see...I'm sure she is not a korean,she must be some fans from SEA countries) she lifted her feet and want to step on my placard, luckily my hand covered the placard. So at the end, she only stepped on my palm(she didn't even say sorry !!) I so want to shout when she step on my hand, but then I can't because Teukkie and Eunhyuk is inside the studio >_< and OMG !!! this morning when I wake up, it turned blue black !!!! Like what i told bun yesterday, I don't care anymore...if she is coming to KTR tonight, I will take a pic of her and post it all over the Internet and tell everyone that she's such a B**CH for doing such thing T^T (P/S : oh well...ignore what I've said earlier, Jonghyunnie and onew will make their appearance at KTR as special DJ.So....how can I not go there to show them my support ? XDDD) Labels: korea, super junior |

Older entries