Me in Gwangju // Friday, July 10, 2009
|
10:11 AM |
lolx...me arrived at Gwangju yesterday, YUNHO'S HOMETOWN XD actually...me kinda regret that I didn't go to Mokpo cz d**n korean air they don't fly to Mokpo, I can only choose the nearest which is Gwangju T^T and tomorrow my schedule will be abit packed since it's my last day here and me need to rush for the bus I'm boarding is leaving Gwanju at 8am sharp T^T and later me gonna stop at Cheonan and go to the stalls to buy my friend some "hodugwaja" (walnut-shaped and flavoured cakes) nearby Cheonan train station XD (Yesung's advice to E.L.F when buying "hodugwaja" : Do not buy those black and dry one) and yea~ yesterday bun just sms-ed and told me that this year MTV Asia Awards COMFIRMED will be held in Malaysia at Sunway Lagoon on August 15. OMG !!! OMG !!! OMGSH !! I'm so excited now because recently there are rumours all over the internet saying that 2PM is coming to Malaysia to attend MAA 09 XD AHHH~ me can't wait to stalk 2PM with bun XD (she said she will have her 2PM stalking plan ready before they arrive) PUAHAHAHA~ I can be her KLIA tour guide because I've been to the airport for countless time to stalk k-pop artist and I know all the strategic place at the arriving hall to get a clear view of them when they come out XD (just pray hard and hope that they are not using the VIP tunnel =__=) oh...me just reformated my laptop last week cz of some #$&^%&*^ and guess what ?! the first banner I made after I reinstalled my Photoshop CS2 is Ryeowookie's banner not Donghae's or any of my fav (don't ask me why =__=) the banner is abit plain because...because...me lost all the textures I saved last time, need to visit 934698753124 websites to save all the textures I lost T^T and yesterday...me just made this Taemin's banner XD he looks smexy in this banner, right ? XD *nod nod* oh and me almost forgot that today is Heechul's birthday XD Happy Birthday to him <333 |



Older entries