half dead X_X // Wednesday, July 29, 2009
|
9:06 AM |
Caca is drownnnnnnneeeeeed with mid-term exams, yesterday had two, and today later 2 more for Broadcast Journalism and Communication Research Methods T^T I'm d**d, I'm soooooo d**d because I didn't prepare or do any revision for comm research methods, BJ is ok since there's not much theories to memorize T^T and oh yea~ just for any of you who don't know....*getting excited* Teukkie said that MALAYSIA WAS ONE OF THE STOPS FOR SUPER SHOW II during the concert press conference XD OMGSH~ Teukkieeeeee~ me love you !! *hearts* I really really hope that Super Show II will come to Malaysia XD I wanna seeeee Donghae again 8D XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Me just checked 2PM official site and saw the schedule updates for august, Taec and Wooyoung will be MC-ing for SBS Inkigayo on August 2, and Taec, Wooyoung, Chansung and Junho will appear on KBS Star Golden Bell on August 3, and Khun @ MBC Sunday Night on August. I know I have no right to say this..but THIS IS SO NOT FAIR !!!! T^T how come no schedule for Su wan ??? how cooooooooome ?!!! (manager !!! you better explain..or else I will shoot you down with bazooka T^T) the last schedule he attended is Maybee's Volume Up @ KBS Radio and that was 9 freakin days ago =___= (P/S : and jype still haven't confirm that 2PM is coming to Malaysia for MTV World Stage T^T) Labels: 2pm, junsu, super junior |

Older entries