dying T^T // Monday, July 20, 2009
|
11:13 AM |
I'm dying~~~~ I almost can't go to SuJu's concert yesterday because I'm caught with running nose and heavy flu on Saturday T^T my friend is being mean becasue she said " omg...is this H1N1 ?" ARGHHHHHH~ mind you it's only a normal flu...not that stupid swine flu or whatever name you want to call it =__= say one more time I'll staple her mouth *borrow staple frm bun* and yea....I went to watch Harry Potter6(해리포터와 혼혈왕자 )alone last week XD luckily they only sub not dub it, I'm so going to strangle whoever is responsible for it if they dare to spoil my favourite movie *holding saw* and omg....I didn't know it can be this F-ING SAD when I saw Snape kill Dumbledore with the Killing Curse "Avada Kedavra", it's soooooo heart wrenching to watch when Harry kneel and cry non stop T^T and don't know why I REALLY DON'T LIKE Lavender Brown, she's a pain in the @$$. After finish watching HP6, I found out that I got 2 hates and 1 like 2 hates -- Lavender Brown and Bellatrix Lestrange (my hate barometer for Bellatrix hitted max level when I saw her set fire on Hagrid's cabin, ARGHHHHHHH~) 1 like - The Weasley Twins (they are just so funny when Ron ask them how much did he need to pay for buying things in their jokeshop Weasley Wizard Wheezes,they gonna 10 Galleons if Ron is buying, solely just because he is their brother XDDD) Labels: harry potter |

Older entries