Caca in Gyeongju~ // Friday, July 3, 2009
|
11:30 AM |
Hahaha~ I'm in Gyeongju now, staying @ friend's house for 4D3N XD mind you....don't talk bad about Big Bang in front of her, or else she will @%$&^%& you. and OMG !!!! Serene just told me that 2PM might come to Malaysia for MTV Asia Awards. OMGSH !!!! this is a BIG NEWS !!! a really BIG NEWS !!! *O* and this year the venue for MAA might be Sunway Lagoon. I was like "ARGHHHHHHHH", "OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGG !!!!" when Serene told me this. I mean...I really want 2PM to come to Malaysia, I wanna see my SU very bad T^T best if they can come together with 2AM XD and Serene suggested me to ask Jae, Taec or Khun about whether 2PM will come to Malaysia for MAA or not when I go to JYPE @_@ *prays hard* pleaseeeeee...please say yes...say that you will come to Malaysia, will you ? T^T Labels: 2pm |

Older entries