all hail HP & FT Island XD // Thursday, July 16, 2009
|
6:24 PM |
omg omg omg...finally the full MV for FT Island's "I Hope" is out XD honestly...I was like O_O when I first watch this MV because all 5 of them really changed alot. I must say Hongki is as good looking as ever (except his red hair T^T), and yea...don;t you think that Jaejin is SO CUTE with his mushroom hair ? XD the more I look at his new hairstyle the more he really looks like Chibi maruko...something like THIS *points the pic below* XD *runs and hide* ![]() Although I still *hearts* Wonbin, but this time me really must admit that Seunghyun is really cute and I like his rap XD Their first comeback perf will be on July 19 (Sunday) at SBS Inkigayo. I think they choose SBS for their first comeback maybe it's because Hongki is the mc for Inkigayo ? lolx...this is just a wild guess XD anywayz, today is also the official release date for HP6, but I don't feel like want to watch it in Korea. Why ?! because I just don't like watching my favourite movie with a language that I don't really know T^T so I'm going to watch it once I come back from Korea next Sunday. (P/S : don't know wht Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer hates me...I can't embed the MV at my blog T^T) Labels: fti, harry potter |


Older entries