3 day hiatus <3 // Wednesday, July 22, 2009
|
10:33 AM |
-Caca is on 3 days hiatus- X online for 3 days Who ? - Caca/Erica/stalking queen/greedy queen (duh....of course it's me XD) What ? - on 3 days hiatus Where ? - Resting + sleeping in my bedroom. When ? - 23.07.09 ~ 25.07.09 Why ? - because I just got back from Korea, all I want when I reach home is REST + SLEEP, but I'll still answer phone calls and replymessages, it's just that I won't go online. How ? - you can still call or text me. I'm coming back this Friday, flight scheduled @ 4:55pm, so I must be at the airport latest by 2 or 2:30pm, and most porbably I will reach KLIA around 10:30pm, luckily I don't need to take KLIA Ekspress and taxi go home because mum and dad is coming to KLIA to fetch me home XD I was packing some of my stuff yesterday, and OMGSH~ I got the feeling that my luggage will be overweight T^T (P/S : lolx...this is so reporter like XD) Labels: korea |

Older entries