Me in Korea XDDDD // Tuesday, June 30, 2009
|
9:08 AM |
this is my very last day in Gyeonggi-do and I'm on the way to Gangwon-do now (am typing this in the bus XD) I'm already start missing my friend and her parents ad T^T 26.06.09 This is the day, the day I've been waiting for XD Afraid that I might left something out so I double,triple-checked everything,passport,luggage,lappie,everything is here. Since mum and dad is not free to send me to airport, so I'll have to board KLIA Ekspress and go there all by myself. (I thought at least mum would go with me because at least she will pay that bloody RM35 for the KLIA Ekspress tix =__=) 27.06.09 Finally...after almost 9 hours, me arrived at Incheon airport XD to be honest, me really don't want to get down from the plane because KAL's business class is L.O.V.E XD Me almost got lost in the aiport and luckily my friend phoned and she says she is on the way coming to airport to pick me up (P/S : OMGSH !!!! I didn't expect that her parents came O_O) Me arrived at her house in Bucheon around 12:30pm, and when I get down from the car, I was like "What the....O_O" my friend she always sez she is broke la, no money la or whatever,but who knows he is living in a villa -__- and oh...me also watched the 20th Golden Melody Award with her XD so....did you girls watch it ? XDDD Hae looks H-A-W-T. I watched it live in her room, and she got SO EXCITED when she saw Sungminnie (but too bad, he didn't really dance..cz...oh well.... T^T)She is Sungmin's fan while I'm Donghae's fan, so both of us was like fighting to sit in front of my laptop to get a clearer view XDDDD 28.06.09 Since I only bring 5k to Korea, so I'm struggling wheter I should go to Incheon to see SHINee T^T me want go go very bad because I wanna see my Taemin and Jonghyunnie *cries* kinda disappointed because I didn't get their signature (I EVEN BROUGHT MY ROMEO SINGLE ALONG !!!!) But still...Imma happy because 5 of them saw ME ! ME ! ME ! ME ! XD They are waving at the direction where exactly I'nm standing the moment I held my placard high *evil* oh and besides this, me also exchanged e-mails with korean fans from 'Leeplay' and 'One In A Million' XD (Note : Leeplay = Taemin's fans forum / One In A Million = Jonghyun's fans forum) ok....I guess I should stop writing now...I'm kinda tired, and this bus ride to Gangwon-do is killing me X_X |

Older entries