I'M A STALKER !!! xp // Wednesday, June 17, 2009
|
9:44 AM |
DON'T READ THIS ENTRY UNLESS ARE ALSO A STALKER LIKE ME ! XD : : : : : I'll be leaving next Friday and will be in Korea from June 26 till July 24, so I really need a detailed stalking plan to stalk all my favourite artist XD JYPE, DSP, SM Ent, KTR, KBS, SBS, MBC, Mnet and many more XD So far...I only got route map and address for SM ent, JYPE, DSP, KBS, SBS and MBC XD I didn't know that SM actually have 2 office in Gangnam-gu, one in Apgujeong-dong (Siwon lives here !!! XD) and another one in Shinsa-dong. That office in Apgujeong is located opposite a shop(or is it building ?) named DKNY XD while another office in Shinsa-dong is located opposite starbucks. For JYPE, I only know the office is located in Gangnam-gu's Cheongdam-dong, the others I have yet to find out T^T I don't care...I want to go to jype to see Junsu *cries* (P/S : Mnet their building is also in Cheongdam-dong =__=) For DSP, their office is located in Seocho-gu's Banpo-dong, near a bank name "Citibank", not sure what is the name in english, so I just translate it directly from korean.Basically...I'm done with the research and the table below is what I got XDD
|

Older entries