fti debut 2nd anniversary // Sunday, June 7, 2009
|
3:53 PM |
![]() today is FT Island's 2nd anniversary and I'm suppose to be happy, but somehow...I got so depressed when I saw pics of Hongki filming Mnet Scandal with a girl (from what I see..she looks older than him), and I also watched the 31secs preview T^T I was like "ARGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE !!!!!" when I saw the pics, I just don't understand why, of so many kpop artists mnet can choose, why on earth they choose my hongki ? T^T WHY ????!!! I'm going to Korea in another 2 weeks and I don't care...I'm so going to blow mnet building and that girl up into pieces for choosing my Hongki T^T (ok...I know I can't do this in real life, imma just wanna release my anger). Imma so not going to watch this show T^T Labels: fti |


Older entries