everything... // Wednesday, June 17, 2009
|
9:15 AM |
I'm pissed...PISSEEEED !!!! No one even bother to tell me that today 8am lecture has been canceled =___= me and a few of my coursemates waited for 30mins inside the lecture hall and later found out that course rep already know that today 8am lecture has been canceled. I was like "WTF ???!!! she don't even bother to tell us that the class has been canceled =__=" Just stalked bun's blog *runs* and saw one of her entry regarding add maths and mod maths. PUAHAHAHA~ this really reminds me of my good old days back when I'm still in high school XD I got single digit for add maths the first time I sit for this paper in exam during form 4, then only till form 5 I got 8X for this paper, luckily still got an A2 for SPM XD Mod maths is always easy, if you can master add maths, mod maths shouldn't be a problem XD |

Older entries