Just booked my flight tix online at Korean Air's website before I go to Korea next month, seriously...this time I really burnt a big hole in my dad's pocket because the tix alone already cost around RM7XXX since the fare type is business class =__=

so...I'll be departing on June 26, flight scheduled at 11:45pm ( it's almost midnight =__= and d**n...it's one day before FT Island's showcase @Singapore T^T), it'll be Saturday morning by the time I arrive at the airport. They already left Korea by the time I arrive. WHAT THE H**L is this ????!!!! =__=

and I'll be leaving Korea on July 24 around 4:55pm and back in Malaysia at night XD
(P/S: believe it or not..this is the first time I'm boarding an Airbus XD)

I'll have a month time there,so I must take this opportunity to tour around Korea. Actually..I already start planning everything 2 months ago, where to go...where to stay, where to shop and where to stalk artists XD
June 27 - arrives at Incheon Airport
June 27~30 - Bucheon + Suwon
July 1 ~ July 7 - Jeju-do
July 8 ~ July 11 - Gyeongju
July 12 ~ July 23 - Seoul
July 24 - Leaving+ back in Malaysia
aren't my plan perfect ? XDDD *runs*