Comeback with a Goodbye T^T // Saturday, February 14, 2009
|
2:09 PM |
![]() Finally FTTS made their comeback on KBS Music Bank,but I still can't believe that their 8th album "Decennium" leaked out just like FT Island's 2nd album before their official release =__= Brian and Hwanhee definitely made me speechless, powerful vocals and not to mention their dance moves. (I must say...Brian looks smexy when he is dancing XD) But sad to say that this 8th jib will be ftts' last official album,and after that Brian and Hwanhee will go their seperate ways T__T From what I heard, Brian will be in Louisiana fimlimg a movie and Hwanhee will be a solo artist. why why why why....why this 8th album have to be their last one together ? T^T I just can't believe that they'll be gone after some promotion of their album >_< Labels: ftts |

.jpg,.jpg)
Older entries